Front license installation affect on cooling.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gunnersguru

Reaction score
I have not put my plate on the front yet , its in the windshield . I didn't know it was a points ticket for no plate . I do not like the offset look and don't like the center set covering the intercooler . so for now I will ride with it in the windshield and plead dumb when caught . I have looked in to using the center but mount plate up high , half and half at the oem bumper holes and also bending the bottom third of the plate backwords.

MaxMartini

Reaction score
This might be an option to mount to the front skid plate - this would remove very easy with the two knobs for off-roading. I know the is for Jeep etc. (I have it on my JK) but may work for those that want/need the plate in the front. Check out this mount from Metalcloak. Just an idea.

2180-2T.gif

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some people's children, I tell you.

If the plate affected the cooling of the truck, the truck would be engineered differently.

GizmoVance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some people's children, I tell you.

If the plate affected the cooling of the truck, the truck would be engineered differently.

P. 29 F-150 Ford Raptor Supplement:
"Remove the front license plate before off-roading to achieve optimal performance."

I guess their engineering skills ran dry...LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk