Ford Raptor in Matte Black Vinyl Wrap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am planning on the exact same thing as soon as I get my Raptor. I'm ordering in black for this exact reason. I've been quoted $2550 and $2700 locally here in Toronto using 3M wrap with a 3 year warranty.

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a quote from vehiclewraps.ca

Thank you for your reply – as mentioned below the cost to wrap your vehicle in matte black would be $2795 plus HST and would have to be installed at one of our locations (Mississauga or Oshawa). Warranty on our vehicle wraps is 3 years and covers any defects in the material and our installation work. Should you take proper care of your wrap (hand washing – no power wash, no chemicals, etc.) the actual vinyl material is rated to last for 7 years.

Please keep in mind when wrapping vehicles with matte vinyl there will be unavoidable seams in certain areas. Vinyl comes in 54 inch rolls and is positioned so that each piece overlaps the next slightly to ensure a waterproof seal on the vehicle. Because of the matte finish seams can be more visible then when using standard vinyl with graphics that can hide this seam.

Let me know if you are still interested and I can look into scheduling installation on your Ford Raptor for you.

Kind Regards,

Amanda Wilkins
Account Executive

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's a quote from vehiclewraps.ca

Thank you for your reply – as mentioned below the cost to wrap your vehicle in matte black would be $2795 plus HST and would have to be installed at one of our locations (Mississauga or Oshawa). Warranty on our vehicle wraps is 3 years and covers any defects in the material and our installation work. Should you take proper care of your wrap (hand washing – no power wash, no chemicals, etc.) the actual vinyl material is rated to last for 7 years.

Please keep in mind when wrapping vehicles with matte vinyl there will be unavoidable seams in certain areas. Vinyl comes in 54 inch rolls and is positioned so that each piece overlaps the next slightly to ensure a waterproof seal on the vehicle. Because of the matte finish seams can be more visible then when using standard vinyl with graphics that can hide this seam.

Let me know if you are still interested and I can look into scheduling installation on your Ford Raptor for you.

Kind Regards,

Amanda Wilkins
Account Executive

Thanks bro! This helps with my future plans!!

Good Stuff :peace:

Darkside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to go with matte black then the wrap is a better way to go then paint. Less maintenance and way cheaper. I had my GT500 painted matte black and it cost about $6K and its a biyatch as far as maintenance goes.