Ford Raptor in Matte Black Vinyl Wrap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bohica

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys i'm honestly contemplating vinyl wrapping the whole truck. I think it would look pretty badass! Definetely unique, definetely costly, but there are some pros to it! So what do you all think... Yah or Nah....
:********:

Here is just the idea

Attachments

• BLACKBUG-project.jpg
    BLACKBUG-project.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 522

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i also love the idea but get hung up on the fact u could probably supercharge for the same money :naughty:

OP
OP
Bohica

Bohica

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Skinwrapz quoted for a full vinyl wrap...$3800. Wow, about popped an O-ring!!! Given they are the best in the biz, so now we know!!

:jawdrop:

Banned
Reaction score
that's actually not bad if it includes them putting it on and everything

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Well the cool thing about the vinyl wrap is that it can take scratches pretty damn well. So all those AZ pinstripes would be a thing of the past. How easy is it to wash?

Banned
Reaction score
vinyl isnt to terrible to wash in my experience, just don't use to much pressure on the pressure washer

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your worried about scratches. I tried something different. I purchased a roll of magnetic vinyl wrap. About 100 bucks for 2ft by 24ft. I cut it out to match the doors and rear fenders. I only put it on when it's time to hit the trails. It protects the paint from rocks and branches.

It Does not work for the front fenders but hey they're pretty far off the ground . It comes in many colors but I chose black. It's the same stuff they make magnetic signs out of.