Ford Racing sport system, cat back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Hoverp

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny how the dealers tell people if you do something it voids warranty, but then you get dealers that tell you if they install it , your still covered under warranty, its all ********, you can leave your car or truck stock, and ford or any other company will try to find a way not to fix or replace it free.

But hey, what do you want for $ 59,000 !

superbman101

Reaction score
My SCAB will be coming in soon and wanted to go with the 133 L (Ford Racing Sport) system. No videos on this system that I could find. I had the "sport" ford racing mufflers on my '12 GT mustang they sound much better than stock! Few weeks ago I swapped them out for Flowmaster outlaws: OMG the drone at 70 lol But LOVE the setup anyway!

Questioning a custom outlaw setup on the Raptor... But really want to see what your feedback is on the Ford Racing Sport System :) Keep up Posted!

OP
OP
Hoverp

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My SCAB will be coming in soon and wanted to go with the 133 L (Ford Racing Sport) system. No videos on this system that I could find. I had the "sport" ford racing mufflers on my '12 GT mustang they sound much better than stock! Few weeks ago I swapped them out for Flowmaster outlaws: OMG the drone at 70 lol But LOVE the setup anyway!

Questioning a custom outlaw setup on the Raptor... But really want to see what your feedback is on the Ford Racing Sport System :) Keep up Posted!

Will do for sure,

For a video to see the install and hear the system, type in CJ pony parts raptor on YouTube an watch and listen. It will be as close as you can get.

OP
OP
Hoverp

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I installed the system this morning, Ford racing sport system ( resonator delete) . 2 people 1 hour 15 minutes, so easy it makes your head spin. Really easy on a lift. If you have a lift it's really helpful.

I drove it for about 35 miles in town and on the highway, it does have a healthy drone from 1800-1950 rpm under a load, like an uphill . But that's only at highway speeds of 65- just under 70 mph in 6 th gear. If you pick up the speed to 70 and 2000 rpm it's gone.

So I MAY put the stock resonator in line after a while of driving if it bugs.

But it sounds great at start up, and when you get into the throttle, it sounds gnarly! Deep and classy like NASCAR .5000 rpm 3/4 throttle is awesome!

Truck feels a bit peppier but can't really notice any sig. Increase, but it does breath easier, that you can feel.

Here are some pics, and I'll get a sound byte in a while..

Overall I like it. 49 state legal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 61
OP
OP
Hoverp

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tho old system in the trash! I kept the resonator for potential future use.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 54

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the touring version. I love it....nasty but no drone whatsoever in cab. I had a custom pipe made up when I first got system thinking I messed up by not getting the sport. I quickly throw back on resonator as the drone drove me crazy in the cabin just below cruising speeds and climbs. Love the look and now with my resonator back in I love the performance and in cabin quietness