Ford Racing sport system, cat back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Hoverp

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amp performance out of Arizona. Talk to Tom, tell him I sent you, I know he has some more sport systems identical to mine coming in. Great guy and a great shop to deal with for sure.

Patrick

Malibu1

Reaction score
Take some pictures when it is installed. I have been thinking about going with this set up. My dealer told me if I use the Ford Racing exhaust they would not give me any warranty issues...Not that I think a catback would give any reason to void anything...

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its made by borla, rebranded with fords logo,

FORD PART #M-5200-F15R145L,= Borla #140383... ford price 1,449.00, borla 1,063.00 cheapest i seen, this is the stinger mufler set up, with res deleate.

FORD PART #M5200-F15R145C,= Borla #140404... ford price 1,449.00, borla 1,117.00,
this is the touring set-up with res.

And to add, this exhaust has been out for over a year now, not new.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hoverp

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its made by borla, rebranded with fords logo,

FORD PART #M-5200-F15R145L,= Borla #140383... ford price 1,449.00, borla 1,063.00 cheapest i seen, this is the stinger mufler set up, with res deleate.

FORD PART #M5200-F15R145C,= Borla #140404... ford price 1,449.00, borla 1,117.00,
this is the touring set-up with res.

And to add, this exhaust has been out for over a year now, not new.

Like I said, I called Borla directly, The tech Chris, told me they build them to Ford specs...there's more to it in difference than just stamped steel wraps according to him.

And I personally like the fact that the tips are welded on, and Ford backs the system with their warranty and no issues with arguing with some dealers about aftermarket add ons. I like to keep it all Ford. But hey that's just my wishes, not pushing that on anybody else.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Agree, not saying you made a mistake, wasn't sure if you knew, and if I sounded like I was being rude, I apologize to you if it sounded that way. Every one has there taste in what they like and do, and reasons for doing so. But if I had read all your post I would have seen it, lol, ass mistake on my end.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hoverp

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Agree, not saying you made a mistake, wasn't sure if you knew, and if I sounded like I was being rude, I apologize to you if it sounded that way. Every one has there taste in what they like and do, and reasons for doing so. But if I had read all your post I would have seen it, lol, ass mistake on my end.

No worries! It's all Good! Bottom line is....our trucks rock, stock or not!

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny how the dealers tell people if you do something it voids warranty, but then you get dealers that tell you if they install it , your still covered under warranty, its all ********, you can leave your car or truck stock, and ford or any other company will try to find a way not to fix or replace it free.