Ford Performance Exhaust - Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WC114

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. Says so on the muffler . It is tuned different than the one borla makes for the Raptor

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes the FP is made by Borla to FP's specs. Note how there are no stupid X pipes with the FP exhausts? That is because X pipes are retarded in turbo applications. I do like the CF tips but I got my FP sport on sale for like $1k shipped it had the chrome tips which I sprayed matte black.

OP
OP
R

Raptor50

Reaction score
Not sure why Ford and others weld the tips on, I've never seen this before with BMW and Porsche, gives you the flexibility to replace... I was fortunate to get a steal on the exhaust with CF tips on Ebay. Too good to pass up ;-) otherwise I do like the black factory tips

BearDog

Reaction score
Yes the FP is made by Borla to FP's specs. Note how there are no stupid X pipes with the FP exhausts? That is because X pipes are retarded in turbo applications. I do like the CF tips but I got my FP sport on sale for like $1k shipped it had the chrome tips which I sprayed matte black.

Would you mind sharing where you got them for that price? I’m interested.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure why Ford and others weld the tips on, I've never seen this before with BMW and Porsche, gives you the flexibility to replace...
They aren’t built to land jumps lol. You don’t want pinch clamps and stuff falling off.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally installed my new Ford Performance Sport exhaust with CF Tips.

attached a few photos, I did the install with my spare off, as it was off already to swap wheels. Directions are not the best, removing the old exhaust was a royal pain in the butt by myself. Ended up dropping the entire thing to get enough room to wiggle the rear pipes lose.

Originally I was just going to keep the factory black tips but for now going to see how I like the CF tips.

Sound - I just wanted a more aggressive sound. My Macan Turbo brings a smile to my face every time I drive in Sport mode (manifolds open) and was hoping to get closer to that. New Exhaust is louder, honestly I think its how it should sound from the factory. Not insane to bother neighbors, but just loud enough to know it when accelerating. Cruising with radio on and its not noticeable at all. Only wakes up under acceleration, even slight acceleration.

All in all, still not as good as the Macan Turbo w/ factory sport exhaust, but definitely better than factory. I'm curious if my wife will even notice.... :D

View attachment 148506

View attachment 148507

View attachment 148508

View attachment 148509

Looks great! If you decide you don't like the carbon fiber tips, let me know I will take them off your hands.

Last edited: