Ford ESP Premium Care Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup I got mine for $1600 7/125,000 bumper to bumper with free oil changes ...i also got my 13 for 3k over invoice. Guy made money but being a friend of a friend I believe I got a great deal.

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't waste your money or time on it. I currently have the premium care plan or whatever they call their "best" warranty coverage. And they haven't covered much of anything since my bumper to bumper expired. To keep it short...save you cash.

details would help

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Lombard ford a few weeks back. Got 6 years and 100k ESP premium.

It was so easy to do online and I can make a couple of payments with no interest. They got processed quickly. I never even had to talk to anyone.

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer says they have a 10 year, 100k, $100 deductible plan for $1900.

I don't see a 10 year Ford plan anywhere on the web, will have to call back tomorrow to make sure if it is a Ford plan or not.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer says they have a 10 year, 100k, $100 deductible plan for $1900.

I don't see a 10 year Ford plan anywhere on the web, will have to call back tomorrow to make sure if it is a Ford plan or not.

Wow, 10 year? I knew they could do 9 years on Ford Certified Pre-Owned cars, but never heard 10. Let us know!

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found out from the finance manager it is a Zurich warranty and not a Ford ESP.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Found out from the finance manager it is a Zurich warranty and not a Ford ESP.

I wouldn't do it. I've heard negative things about 3rd party warranties and getting repairs approved and getting reimbursed.

I guess word of mouth on all those denied claims is catching up with them...

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but they are not selling those warranties at a loss. I don't buy them, and have never been upside down, yet.

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
None of the extended warranties that I have bought for my Fords or Lincolns have paid off, always paid more for the warranty than what had to be replaced under the warranty.

Come to think of it other than brakes, tires, fluid changes and belts the only other thing I have had to replace were control arms because of bad sealed ball joints, tie rods and sway bar links one car was at 160k and the other at 190k miles.