Ford ESP Premium Care Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crewchief97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Lombard ford a few weeks back. Got 6 years and 100k ESP premium.

It was so easy to do online and I can make a couple of payments with no interest. They got processed quickly. I never even had to talk to anyone.

Placed my order/request with them last night. Very easy and like you said, I didn't have to deal with a pushy sales department. Got an email confirmation within an hour saying that my request had been processed and approved. Also and it may have been mentioned previously, but if you wait a couple of weeks after you place your initial discount request, they will send you another email that contains a larger discount promo code.

-Brian

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got a quote from them. Seems like retail prices. It was double what I was quoted on another online store.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just pulled the trigger. Because I have a CPO, I can buy a 9yr Ford ESP. For 125K miles and $50 deductible it was $1745. I'm tuned and about to put on 37" tires, so I'm sure I'm bound to run into coverage issues, but for things like the nav, the power seats, and all manner of gizmo (what does a hid headlight cost?), $1745 for 9 years seemed like a good deal.

So I'm committed to Ford and my Raptor for at least 7 more years. Yay!

Last edited:

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So how many ppl here have the floodford esp? Anyone use it yet?

They're $200 cheaper than the lowest I'm seeing. It's a semi-less-legit site (didn't even request raptor model in quote), but there does appear to be a dealer behind it. Just thinking out loud here, a few of us are nearing a trigger pull here, so all opinions welcome;)

5/100 w/ $50 - 1270 @ flood / 1460 @ lombard
6/100 w/ $50 - 1370 @ flood / 1560 @ lombard

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got this email yesterday from Troy over at Ford of Greenfield Pa.

Vehicle: New 2014 Ford F150 Raptor 4x4

PremiumCARE
6 yr / 75K - $814.00
6 yr / 100K - $1099.00
7 yr / 75K - $1104.00
7 yr / 100K - $1229.00
7 yr / 125K - $1789.00

All are with the standard $100 deductible and do not include 1st day or
enhanced rental options.

add'l options;
$0 ded. + $575.00
$50 ded. + $195.00
$200 ded. - ($200.00)

Troy Dietrich
Tel. 413-772-0989
Fax. 413-774-2247
Web. Factory Discount Warranty

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was ready to order via Flood, but being at my dealer for svc this week I decided to give my local guy a shot... Came in @ the same price right off the bat, and no haggle necessary.

If your hesitant to order form one of these online places, it cant hurt to get a quote from your local dealer. Had my svc writer walk me over for the handoff, he has since hooked another friend up too.

Food for thought.

D

Deleted member 12951

I had the Flood quote with me when I went to pick up mine. Finance guy would not match it and was about $200 higher, would not budge. I told him I would buy it now if we split it and just be $100 over Flood, still wouldn't and let me go without it which surprised me.

Been debating about still getting it but with the mods and considering a tune now, thinking that it might just be a waste of money.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the Flood quote with me when I went to pick up mine. Finance guy would not match it and was about $200 higher, would not budge. I told him I would buy it now if we split it and just be $100 over Flood, still wouldn't and let me go without it which surprised me.

Been debating about still getting it but with the mods and considering a tune now, thinking that it might just be a waste of money.

Wow. Amazed he let you walk out.

D

Deleted member 12951

Wow. Amazed he let you walk out.

He came down to $150 over right before we settled on signing everything and I stuck to $100, he wouldn't move. He did say that with him, I wouldn't have to pay sales tax (how he was trying to get me to budge) but I told him that there was no tax with Flood.

Was I right, is there no sales tax with these online ESP's?