For anyone who has ever doubted catch can...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therock88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had my dual catch cans on since day one and have never had any oil collected, other than an oily dip stick on the catch cans. I have 8,000 miles and it’s been two years. I did get a service engine light at about 4,000 miles, roughly a year ago. The adviser Attributed the fault to my catch can. I can’t remember the explanation, but they cleared the code and replaced a part, I believe a valve. since then, no other codes and still no oil in the catch cans.
i am considering removing them, although the set is so well constructed, it actually looks factory installed

p
Those are some very nice looking cans!

DC

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is indeed a beautiful set-up! Do you see boost often or more daily driver? Hopefully you will never see blow-by. Possibly more as your mileage goes up and rings wear a bit.
I Definitely put my foot into it, but not all the time. I’d say 20-20% I drive it with the pedal to the floor for short spirts.