Foam padding between bed and cabin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Question

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

i noticed the foam insulator on my truck has peeled a little and asked the dealership if they can reattach it and remove the debris that was stuck on it when I got it. They are fixing it but they said they have to remove the bed to fix it. has anyone else on here noticed similar? And if so is there another way to do it without removing the bed? im A little worried about removing the bed. I’m sure the dealership knows what they are doing with the bed.

OP
OP
Q

Question

Reaction score
you are right. I just was thinking about having to get the bed removed and putting it back on, that There is an element of human error that can occur. And if it’s better to just leave it be since removing the bed seems like a big process. Figured people on here knew this stuff much better than I did.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's like four bolts, wiring harnesses and some junk around the filler neck. Not a big deal