First Detail - Adamized the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spit on your hand then wipe in circle like motions over affected area. Let dry til it glazes over, then spray with Detail Spray and wipe off with a new, premium triple soft towel.

Look out @AdamsPolishes, I'm coming for that rep job [emoji13]

Huh. I never thought to spit on it :ROFLJest: that's interesting I'll give it a try when I get home. I also read about using white vinegar. But I will spit on it and try to rub it out :ROFLJest:

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Little update, i managed to remove the spots. I started out with Adams water less wash to clean the area (wasnt very dirty), then i got some white vinegar on a paper towel (didnt scratch the paint) and rubber the spots away fairly easily, then i wiped away with water, then i took used some Adams detail spray to clean the area up. All in all everything went well and the spots are gone

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Little update, i managed to remove the spots. I started out with Adams water less wash to clean the area (wasnt very dirty), then i got some white vinegar on a paper towel (didnt scratch the paint) and rubber the spots away fairly easily, then i wiped away with water, then i took used some Adams detail spray to clean the area up. All in all everything went well and the spots are gone
And this took away the dull spots you said you had too?

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

That's great!

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally gave it a long overdue detail. Strip wash, clay, strip wash again, paint sealant, glass sealant, H2O gg, Americana wax, tire shine and super VRT on plastic, running boards and bed liner. Was a long day but definitely looks much better. now with it clean again I can see where I need some paint correction (going to get me for a cyclo yet). Now I need a day on the inside.

Attachments

• IMG_20160519_111746075_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160519_111746075_HDR.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 35

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Finally gave it a long overdue detail. Strip wash, clay, strip wash again, paint sealant, glass sealant, H2O gg, Americana wax, tire shine and super VRT on plastic, running boards and bed liner. Was a long day but definitely looks much better. now with it clean again I can see where I need some paint correction (going to get me for a cyclo yet). Now I need a day on the inside.

Good job, looks great! Once you do get a Cyclo machine polisher, you'll be amazed how much overall improvement it will make to all the paint, not just removing the scuffs and scratches. :buffer:

Stay tuned for a sale next week... :secret:

-Dan