GEN 2 FiretrUCKed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
So, on the way to the range I spied gas for $3.48 for regular. I made a note to stop on the way back and did. As I finish filling a Big. @ss. Firetruck pulls in behind me, I think with designs on the pump I’m using. N/P, I’ll just hop in my almost as cool truck and...

do nothing because the key is repeatedly not recognized. Of course pulling the front cup holder bottom out proves an exercise in frustration but eventually I get it off to access the fob port, try one last button start and - nope. Nothing. Only works from the fob slot. I leave, and move on with life. Fob worked fine when I got home.

I’ll bet those guys knew this would happen. ;-)

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
So, on the way to the range I spied gas for $3.48 for regular. I made a note to stop on the way back and did. As I finish filling a Big. @ss. Firetruck pulls in behind me, I think with designs on the pump I’m using. N/P, I’ll just hop in my almost as cool truck and...

do nothing because the key is repeatedly not recognized. Of course pulling the front cup holder bottom out proves an exercise in frustration but eventually I get it off to access the fob port, try one last button start and - nope. Nothing. Only works from the fob slot. I leave, and move on with life. Fob worked fine when I got home.

So, firemen are the ones stealing all the Raptors using some fancy jamming/decoder device?

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
So, firemen are the ones stealing all the Raptors using some fancy jamming/decoder device?
hey, it’s not that I’m paranoid, it’s just that some people are out to get me

You filled up with regular???
Perish the thought. Most stations have taken to either posting only regular / diesel or luring you in with the “+ car wash” price per gallon.

At 3.48 for regular, I figured maybe it was a good buy for super. it wasn’t. My wife paid like .30 less a couple days before. Good news, I needed about 3.5 gallons because I’m filling more often to avoid that psychological pain a potential $130.00+ fill up.
Thanks for reminding me that fob port is there if I ever need it.
It really works. You just insert your key fob into her slot, press her buttons and she is ready to go!

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score

Dam Hose-Beaters, they were angry that you were “jamming “ up there day.
After getting gas they had to run to 24 Fitness, then to Sams Club for grub for the chow wagon. Waiting on you pushed the X-Box tournament to 2000hrs…
:pepper::chair::gathering::happy175::happy175:B35FFA28-6E25-4571-9D2E-923864C9AED2.jpeg17C37C73-FDA5-4B81-AC52-C3F672230257.jpeg72E0D4FE-80C7-454E-BB12-AAB566829681.jpeg2D33CF09-EB18-4D40-A86F-DBE070E731C8.jpeg