Fire Extinguishers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see that some of the post say to place inside the cab. Is there a law saying you can't place outside the truck like in the bed? Or is it due to access to the Fire extinguisher? I really want it in the bed.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I see that some of the post say to place inside the cab. Is there a law saying you can't place outside the truck like in the bed? Or is it due to access to the Fire extinguisher? I really want it in the bed.

I dont know about laws. Mine is in the bed.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good because i'm going to make a cheap rack in the front part of the bed to hold crap and it will have my fire extinguisher mounted to that just right over the bed rail.

Also what size is that yeti?

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Good because i'm going to make a cheap rack in the front part of the bed to hold crap and it will have my fire extinguisher mounted to that just right over the bed rail.

Also what size is that yeti?

It is a 120 quart. I keep it strapped in the bed all the time. Was I supposed to order you one?

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is a 120 quart. I keep it strapped in the bed all the time. Was I supposed to order you one?

No don't need one now but the chase rack i'm building will fit one in the future. I just wanted to get an idea of how big one is compared to something like the bed. I was thinking of like a 75, but when I'm ready I will let you know for sure :waytogo: