GEN 2 Financing your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
have you checked what insurance will pay out if you total the truck leaving the stea^^ dealership parking lot?

I’ll bet ADM is not a covered expense or accessory. That’s money you will be out of if the worst happens. Vehicles are $hit for investments, they’re money pits. You don’t make money on vehicles, you use them and hopefully get some enjoyment out of them. My point here is yes, maybe you can get financing for ADM, but should you?

it’s a question only you can answer for yourself.

Fly5150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is covered under gap with my insurance. I don't have a limit on my gap. My contract is written with the adm as part of the sale price, not a line item.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"you are covered on or off road. have fun with the truck" state farm includes gap with their loans. but i have gap also. i actually asked about insuring for actual mark up ect. he said "don't worry about it. we will replace the truck if shit happens." there is a reason my dad has had the same state farm agent since 1979. and no other insurance co can come even close to what i pay for my insurance. new truck cost $579 for 6 months lol. his son is in training to continue our family relationships.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
State Farm is definitely a great company, BUT...they are second to USAA as far as rates go.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
State Farm is definitely a great company, BUT...they are second to USAA as far as rates go.

we got a better rate at nuvision. state farm is my backup for finance. i can't use usaa as i was mdc after an accident.