FINALLY Received my truck after 595 days

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know some have been following my saga to get a 2022 37. I finally took delivery of it. 595 days after the inital order and 138 days after the truck was built. Ford was a disaster the entire time. There was an amazing forum member that helped keep me sane during the wait and my dealership was awesome.
In the end, the truck was absolutely worth it. Loving it so far!

Attachments

• IMG_6780.jpeg
    IMG_6780.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_6779.jpeg
    IMG_6779.jpeg
    219.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_6778.jpeg
    IMG_6778.jpeg
    217.2 KB · Views: 129

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know some have been following my saga to get a 2022 37. I finally took delivery of it. 595 days after the inital order and 138 days after the truck was built. Ford was a disaster the entire time. There was an amazing forum member that helped keep me sane during the wait and my dealership was awesome.
In the end, the truck was absolutely worth it. Loving it so far!
I applaud you Sir. I wouldn't wait 2 months for a truck....

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Looks great with the Iconic. Welcome to the club!

Where is the member handing out the
coveted “P” symbol, maybe he should get the even more rare “W” for waiting the longest, oh wait, we should all get that…

#IconicSilverRaptorsMatter
#CodeOrangeRaptorsMatter

Last edited:

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! That is a soul crushing wait time. I sorta forgot I put in an order a couple months ago. I'm basically assuming it'll never come after reading through this forum.