Finally quality LED tail lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

dawing

Reaction score
Don't know.Trucks at the body shop. This is my fourth set of LED tails over the years and IMO the highest quality. No worries here.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet. I ordered a set. If you use the coupon code HL10 you can get 10% off. That made it like $235 shipped to the door. I ordered some white reverse LEDs too from Superbright LEDS. 921-x12s

Last edited:

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you guys want a write up on changing the tail lights? I know its pretty straight-forward but I thought some people might be interested.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just wondering these spyder lights are they made by the same people that make the Recon lights? Same lights just different company's selling them?

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think they are the same based on the comment from the OP about phillips components. I'll post some close up pictures of em so you can check it out.

tjj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys want a write up on changing the tail lights? I know its pretty straight-forward but I thought some people might be interested.

That would be great. More things for me to bookmark until the truck gets here

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please Help...

I installed my LED Smoke Taillights today. They look great - HOWEVER...

Turn Signals blink VERY fast - Hazards blink normal speed - brake lights and running lights work perfectly.

How do I correct this or is there an issue with the lights that will require me to return them?

2854-a.jpg

2853-a.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dawing

Reaction score
Yours look different from mine.Did the inside look the same a the install pictures on this post ? Each side has it's own electronics so if they are both rapid I am wondering if you got Recons. The website for the lights lists Philips as the electronics supplier.I had the paint shop paint the chrome strip red.I will try and post some pics.