fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome. Yea let me know because I was planning on pulling mine off next week. My luck ill brake them all and not be able to replace them.

Take it slow and it shouldn't be an issue.

I remember being able to find clips similar to that at NAPA.. Of course they might be under a different part number and/or different make even..

That is if you don't take it slow and break them.

wishbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well there are 5 different kinds of clips on these. Which ones did you find at Napa? I know the black "christmas trees" are pretty common. Which is good because they all should be replaced. It's also the one the dealer can actually get.

wishbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer called today. He was able to get part numbers from Ford on the clips but was told he could not order them. Full fender flares only for the time being. The vendor they use only sell it that way I guess.

I just made due today, most of my clips were fine but the black christmas trees that I just purchased at NAPA. Two bags of 13 for about $10.

If you're taking yours off, the black clips on the bottom won't be reused anyway so don't beat yourself up about saving those. The rest, take your time. Pull out a small amount and use a plastic trim remover (or something similar) to help push the clips together as they come out.

OP
OP
cubiefan101

cubiefan101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How the he'll did yiu guys remove the screws that are set in there. My impact driver bits won't go that small. And trying to use a wrench looks tough

OP
OP
cubiefan101

cubiefan101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry had a retarded moment. There are two screen holding mine in. That weren't that bad removing