Votes: 1 1.5%
  • RAPTILE

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • whtrapta

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • IRONMAN

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Hey whtrapta,

Despite whatever you may think, I'm really glad that you entered your submissions into this contest. I enjoyed competing with everyone who entered and I look forward to competing against you again, but if you really think that these friendly contests are "so meaningless", then maybe you should find something else to spend your time and energy on.

If we can agree that we disagreed on certain aspects of the February ROTM Contest and are willing to move on to the March contest, I'm cool with that and I'm also willing to be done with this discussion :beatdeadhorse5:

Meaningless in the way that an argument doesn't need to be started over it. I'm down for just moving on. And you better bring you A-game next month. I live where rednecks are made. Truck with hundreds of dollars in autozone graphics

RAPTILE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greatwork guys, my only suggestion for next time around...

LESS IS MORE with TEXT. By putting text on every clip, you are saying to your audience that they are too stupid to figure out what is going on. Instead of letting the imagery of the video do the story telling, I will cram it down your throat with some ugly text.

I hear ya! Thanks for the tip. I already have ideas for the next one and I can assure you that my next attempt will definitely be different.

Over the past photo competitions, I have truly admired your photo work and I was really looking forward to your entry in this video contest. I hope to see more of your High Speed Camera Platform work in the next video contest! :peace:

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Meaningless in the way that an argument doesn't need to be started over it. I'm down for just moving on. And you better bring you A-game next month. I live where rednecks are made. Truck with hundreds of dollars in autozone graphics

And I live where people still ride camels to work and trash $500,000.00 Ferraris only to abandon both their carcasses on the side of the road!

If I see a winner, you'll see it too...right here on the forum!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i heard CineSLR was looking to jam it down some throats but apparently it was out of context. moving along now.

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man you guys are to be complimented for all the hard work and great production values on these clips. Just an awesome job on all accounts . Thanks guy's and good luck , I had a hard time voting as they are all great clips and respect the time you took to put these togeather.

Ironman: at 2.24 is just awesome , for some reason it is like a predator topping a hill and looking at a heard of pray .
RAPTILE: 2.31 Donuts , 2.45 Like a Rock. Man this could be a viral advertisement for Ford.
whtrapta: Covering all terrains and seasons nice .

pat'sRAPTOR: would love to take that drive.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man you guys are to be complimented for all the hard work and great production values on these clips. Just an awesome job on all accounts . Thanks guy's and good luck , I had a hard time voting as they are all great clips and respect the time you took to put these togeather.

Ironman: at 2.24 is just awesome , for some reason it is like a predator topping a hill and looking at a heard of pray .
RAPTILE: 2.31 Donuts , 2.45 Like a Rock. Man this could be a viral advertisement for Ford.
whtrapta: Covering all terrains and seasons nice .

pat'sRAPTOR: would love to take that drive.

I agree!

-Greg

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
BUMP!!!
6 DAYS left guys. Cast your vote. Only 63 votes on the board with hundreds of members.
Only takes a click of a button.

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
CONGRADULATIONS to RAPTILE for winning this months contest by a land slide.
Great job!
pm BIRD with all your info.