Factory Bumpstop spacing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have installed Deaver + 4 springs recently. Until such time as funds become available for hydraulic bumps I’ll be using SDHQ bolt on bump stop pads and RPG bump stop extension. Can any of you Gen 2 owners, on a factory suspension set up, tell me the current spacing between your bumpstop and the bump stop pad at normal ride height? Thanks

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I'm sure that you would also like those measurements to be with an empty bed. No overland rack, etc.

OP
OP
Sig Fanboy

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir. That will be most helpful. I’m afraid I might not need the RPG kit. Depends on his high the SDHQ pads are. Everything is being shipped right now.
I don’t really have any terrain to be doing any jumps, but do get the rear twisted up on trail running. My tire was stuffing into the wheel well and rubbing with old springs, other than an off camber spot I use near my house, I’ve not gotten to try the Deavers out yet. But it does set at normal stock truck rake for the moment. I’m having some preload dialed in on my Fox Coil overs next week. I’ll like to end up 1in high in the back

caseyhuxta

Reaction score
Ever get answers for this? I put icon leafs on the back w the same bump pads a the extension kit. Seems pretty close. But don’t have stock for reference