F/S: [Group Buy] Rear Facing Amber Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Take a closer look at where your zip ties are located. I zipped mine right where those notches are located on the headrest pole and if you get the zip tie in one of those grooves...it will not move.

I would still opt to just relocated the TMX sticker and call Jason to send you a new one... : )

Well I did put the TMX sticker on slightly crooked. Good excuse to get a 2nd chance. LOL
Actually I am fine with what I did, I have no one to show off my sloppy work to anyways.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually I am fine with what I did, I have no one to show off my sloppy work to anyways.

Which means you also don't have to ask permission to spend $$. That's a blessing. If I'd known this feeling 24 years ago I may never have gotten married!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Which means you also don't have to ask permission to spend $$. That's a blessing. If I'd known this feeling 24 years ago I may never have gotten married!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually married for 29 years so far. My wife doesn't care about all this raptor stuff so I can't show it off to her, LOL.

DB06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big Blue,

Appreciate the rear facing amber set up ! It came in just as promised and setup is just as described. Great little mod that is easy to install and take down. For those considering this, Mike (Big Blue) is the real deal - stands by his word and delivers a quality setup. Thanks !