Exhaust Smoke

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Upspilot747

Reaction score
1CC14B52-CCB0-49DF-97D5-E3A229D8E220.jpeg First post for me. I have a 2019 SCREW (my third Raptor). The other day the wife and I are working outside and had the truck doors open - playing music. The truck was parked on a slight incline with the nose low. After a while I started the truck to keep the battery up and as it was idling white smoke began to billow out of the pipes. We popped the hood and it was smoky there too. I limped the truck home and later checked the oil - it was fine. It had been changed a week prior. I ran it the next day and everything was fine. Any ideas on what was going on?

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exhaust condensation.

Roc Nichols

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine did the same thing when it had been setting up for a long time. The wife had been driving it once every 2 weeks however she never gets on it. So when she picked me up at the airport It was smoking. I just floored it and it went away. so I guess it needs to driven more.