Everglades Raptor Run possible dates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good to know, if you are going to dish it, you better take it too......

im waiting for whitelightning's comments now, i dont even own a truck........yet.......

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good to know, if you are going to dish it, you better take it too......
im waiting for whitelightning's comments now, i dont even own a truck........yet.......
haha its okay, id expect a fair amount of flack on here seeing as how my truck isnt a raptor :laughing1: plus, dave is a good friend, so he makes fun of my mirrors, and I make fun of his cab, nobody gets butt hurt and we all have fun :sunot: I tell you what tho, his truck is stupid fast :hail:

OP
OP
Dkyacht

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha its okay, id expect a fair amount of flack on here seeing as how my truck isnt a raptor :laughing1: plus, dave is a good friend, so he makes fun of my mirrors, and I make fun of his cab, nobody gets butt hurt and we all have fun :sunot: I tell you what tho, his truck is stupid fast :hail:

Lol yup the dam thing sounds like it has a jet engine in it on the video you took from your truck of me in the 140Mph pass!!

Ps.. you might have been able to get over 100mph if those dam mirrors weren't sticking out so far slowing you down!! Rotfl!!

Dave

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol yup the dam thing sounds like it has a jet engine in it on the video you took from your truck of me in the 140Mph pass!!
Ps.. you might have been able to get over 100mph if those dam mirrors weren't sticking out so far slowing you down!! Rotfl!!
Dave
yeah, it did, that video came out sick! and my truck has done well over 100 in the 1/4 WITH the mirrors up :sunot: :upyours:

OP
OP
Dkyacht

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, it did, that video came out sick! and my truck has done well over 100 in the 1/4 WITH the mirrors up :sunot: :upyours:

Speaking of the 1/4 my buddy is almost done rebuilding his mustang, when he goes and tests and tunes I'm gonna go and do a pass or two. Wanna come?

Dave