Everglades Raptor Run possible dates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I know there were lots of people that wanted to come to the last event but due to prior commitments or the tropical storm you were not able to make it. Here are 3 possible dates for the next one. Please let me know what works best for you and we will go with what works for the majority.

Possible dates:
A. October 6th
B. October 13th
C. October 20th

I went out much further so everyone has a chance to schedule it in this time. I hope these date work. Thanks everyone.

Dave
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the last one was a blast because we had the rain. It kept the dust down and made it interesting on the long runs when we could open it up. It sure kept us on our toes!

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I know there were lots of people that wanted to come to the last event but due to prior commitments or the tropical storm you were not able to make it. Here are 3 possible dates for the next one. Please let me know what works best for you and we will go with what works for the majority.
Possible dates:
A. October 6th
B. October 13th
C. October 20th
I went out much further so everyone has a chance to schedule it in this time. I hope these date work. Thanks everyone.
Dave
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
im off the 6th and 20th :893karatesmiley-thu
I think the last one was a blast because we had the rain. It kept the dust down and made it interesting on the long runs when we could open it up. It sure kept us on our toes!
I agree, but the only thing that sucked was the dirt and silt turned to like concrete and was a pain to get off the truck :banghead:

OP
OP
Dkyacht

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a sprinkler wasn't taking that crap off, it needed some pressure... :whymewhyme: ill have my new suspension and tires on for the next run, so we'll be bookin it!! no need to wait up! :893karatesmiley-thu

Try it next time you'd be surprised. One of those moving fan sprinklers works best.

Yea you guys were getting beat up a little bit!! It will be great to have your new stuff for the run.

Dave

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try it next time you'd be surprised. One of those moving fan sprinklers works best.
Yea you guys were getting beat up a little bit!! It will be great to have your new stuff for the run.
Dave

the 2nd half of the run was like a dream! it was the slow rollers in the beginning where the hd suspension made it kinda rough... you guys are gunna be amazed how fast and smooth she is with the new under pinnings! I night be in the front next time instead of the back..! :laughing1:

OP
OP
Dkyacht

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dave

This is the kind I use. Leave it for 10 minutes, move it etc... it gets 90% clean.

Dave

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346256508055.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346256508055.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 26
OP
OP
Dkyacht

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the 2nd half of the run was like a dream! it was the slow rollers in the beginning where the hd suspension made it kinda rough... you guys are gunna be amazed how fast and smooth she is with the new under pinnings! I night be in the front next time instead of the back..! :laughing1:

Yea the 1st trail is definitely not heavy duty friendly!

Dave