Duratracs in anywhere?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Have to look at my notes I left on desk at work to verify exact number but they price matched Tirerack. Was somewhere just over $1250 mounted, balanced etc. Plus a $70 rebate. Service writer who did price match didn't add in shipping cost to the match so I come out ahead at dealer.

Perfect. I got them for $269/each + $40 mail-in rebate. So I'm sure you are getting a good deal too, since they left out shipping!

Nordic Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $315/tire. Ended up $1,260.00 +tax. Drove them on the highway yesterday and definitely louder than stock. They rode really nice and I can't wait for some snow ❄ now!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
You in?
The 2015 Snoball Presented by Icon Vehicle Dynamics 100 to Charity | eBay

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor.

RAFFLE IS TONIGHT. GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
$500 gift card to Freedom Motorsports
WIN A $500 Gift Certificate!!! - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. Plus there are a few things left I want to do to round out my truck before joining in on these runs. Need to get the vhf radio and trying to find a nice bed cage too. Also want to get in early on these next time to get hotel stuff booked.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need to order (4) Duratracs this evening...what does the 121Q stand for (315/70R17 121Q)?