Dunkoe Photography - Havoc in the Hills 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No shot of my truck. :emotions122:

Registered! Number 13 on the list!! Thanks to labraptor for it! Sorry you couldn't make it mobilebeats!

Just saying, one would have been appreciated.

13? That's the number I was running lol and thanks for the spot labraptor! Sorry zach couldn't make it..

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

You were truck 10 right mark? I know we have shots of you I just went through and got all of Yukon joe! Le me look again and I'll let you know if I see any!!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha Jason we got a few of heather driving but we will look I think we got one of you jumping but I have your email I'll let you know!

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

We got a few of heather standing in the bed of your truck flexing! Yelling "photo bomb!" Hah

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most of the photos are up on the website if you wanna go check them out!
Dunkoephotography.com

I must be losing it because I can't seem to find anything from HITH on your website. When I look at the Events drop-down, I only see RaptorRun(2012), RaptorRun(2013), Chupicabra300(2012), R&ROffroad(06-2012), and Madfrog. Do I need a secret decoder ring or something? :secret:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea sorry about that I thought she said she had them on the site but She didn't finish them for the site yet but they will be up tonight for sure!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure we do! I'll set yours aside ino a folder and if you can PM me your email I'll send all te ones we have of you to your email and you can pick which ones you'd like to buy and if you want them edited she can do that as well. Or if you just want them touched up a little that's fine too I know some aren't a fan of the edited ones so we offer the regular photos a well! Thanks everyone!

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do my watermarks like that because last time people were literally cropping them out or just brightening the photo to where they weren't there. I'm sorry but I can't change what people do

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Lol Joe you were so excited when I gave you that:) people like you make everything worth it!

Makes more sense now. I didn't realize you were selling them. :)