Dunkoe Photography - Havoc in the Hills 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your watermark should be more opaque. Pictures are awesome great shots but it would be nice to see them clearly. Also one watermark is sufficient. Lol.

OP
OP
Camera.Girl

Camera.Girl

Dunkoe Photography
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Your watermark should be more opaque. Pictures are awesome great shots but it would be nice to see them clearly. Also one watermark is sufficient. Lol.

I do my watermarks like that because last time people were literally cropping them out or just brightening the photo to where they weren't there. I'm sorry but I can't change what people do

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Lol Joe you were so excited when I gave you that:) people like you make everything worth it!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Andrea got some great shots of my truck. Gonna buy up whatever she has. She's good, but then again any shot of the YETI looks good :)

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most of the photos are up on the website if you wanna go check them out!
Dunkoephotography.com

Also if you only see a few of your truck email us with your truck number cause we still have a ton of photos we haven't edited and out up! But if you're interested we can email you all your photos so you can pick that ones you want!