Door handle security

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the crook used a crowbar the jimmy jammer wouldn't help anyway as the jimmy jammer is to stop the thief that wants to be quite and keep the damage down that's why they use a jimmy to pop the lock.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and you can add a security system that gives you instant notification to your smartphone when your vehicle is tampered with. anywhere you have cell signal, you will be alerted if your alarm goes off.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
or you could tow a bank vault big enough for your truck around and just park it inside when you park.

mike.s

Reaction score
I just installed Jimmi Jammers on my two two front doors (scab), tailgate handle, and also under the hood (to prevent people from popping the hood open with a screwdriver). Pretty easy to install for the most part. Just a couple things were tricky. Next thing is to make sure the wire to my alarm horn is tamper proof.

mike.s

Reaction score
For anyone who installs these Jimmi Jammers, be aware, they can cause a rattling noise when your windows are rolled down. I grabbed the soft side of some sticky back velcro and applied it to the Jimmi Jammer facing the window. Problem solved.