Does anyone regret ADD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bu_wham13

Reaction score
4 weeks.. Expect longer. They gave me a delivery date and it was just over a month from the delivery date they had told me before it arrived. And I ended up having to custom fab new flanges to get it to fit. Looks nice though now; just wish it had come sooner and actually been bolt-on.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4 weeks.. Expect longer. They gave me a delivery date and it was just over a month from the delivery date they had told me before it arrived. And I ended up having to custom fab new flanges to get it to fit. Looks nice though now; just wish it had come sooner and actually been bolt-on.

I experienced fitment issues as well.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yikes now I'm thinking twice about ordering:shocked:

They are not serious fittment issues at all... The bumpers are made to fit a truck... Not all truck frames are position in the exact same position... Nothing fits perfect... every aftermarket bumper will always give ya some fit issue... Shit my Ford Racing Light bar was a shit fit. I had to make hole changes to ge *** to fit...

BORG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No rust on my bolts, Micah said they changed the material and finish.

Since it practically rains all the time here, I opted to have an Inyati spray-on for both front and rear bumpers to ensure that rust will be kept at bay. :waytogo:

Attachments

• Recon 12.5 synthetic winch & 40 Rigid E-series LED light-bar.jpg
    Recon 12.5 synthetic winch & 40 Rigid E-series LED light-bar.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Inyati spray-on bedliner coating on entire bumper (no plate).jpg
    Inyati spray-on bedliner coating on entire bumper (no plate).jpg
    97 KB · Views: 163