Does anyone regret ADD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered a bunch of stuff from ADD;

- Stealth Front Bumper
- 40" Front Light
- Winch
- Stealth Rear Bumper
- Rear Flood Lights.

The one thing that bugs me about ADD is the side profile of the front bumper. Is it me or does it look unfinished? They also reassured me that the rust problem is solved.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

- Stealth Front Bumper
- 40" Front Light
- Winch
- Stealth Rear Bumper
- Rear Flood Lights.

The one thing that bugs me about ADD is the side profile of the front bumper. Is it me or does it look unfinished? They also reassured me that the rust problem is solved.

No offense Bull....but you probably should have asked this question BEFORE you made such a significant order. :peace:

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No offense Bull....but you probably should have asked this question BEFORE you made such a significant order. :peace:

ya ya .. no big deal.. Just wanted to hear, I only ordered yesterday I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to change and/or cancel since it takes 4 weeks..

Reaction score

- Stealth Front Bumper
- 40" Front Light
- Winch
- Stealth Rear Bumper
- Rear Flood Lights.

Hey, I think your thinking of our F150/Raptor bumper that does not have a lower skid plate. The bumper you ordered is our stealth that has a full skid plate underneath.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I think you might be right.. I'd like to see a good side profile. Thanks for the call today, I'm looking forward to getting this!

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont regret my front and rear bumpers,40 inch light bar, dually floods and spots. i didnt take jared's advice on the black fasteners and he sent me replacements after they did what he said..

actually i was in an accident yesterday and i could barley tell i got hit just a scrape to the rear bumper but destroyed the passenger door of a slk .... post picks later