Dilemma regarding hold placed on OEM beadlock capable wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do have a set of 2014 raptor bead locks taking up space in the garage I got for a good deal from some kid that put 22s on his raptor-- but my plan was to put 35 12.50 17 BFG muds on them for wheeling trips and my deer/elk hunting trips. If the regular wheels would have been solid grey/gunmetal I might not have paid the $1150 for the upgrade. Dealer said they a decision or they will skip mine. Glad I didn't order the carbon fiber also or it might become a 2018 order at this rate. Oh well, on the positive side that's a good chunk towards a front bumper.

Stupid question maybe to early to tell but to someone more knowledgeable about this than me - will the TPMS from the 2017 wheels fit on the 2014 bead lock wheels?

The sensors will fit the wheels.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer just got in Ruby Red Screw ( 1st order ) with the regular wheels so I went and looked at it during lunch. I liked the regular wheels ok but want to keep the bead locks. LOVE the truck however, looks great in the ruby red. My order was 3rd out of 5 so they will be pulling the 4th because the other two guys said they would give up bead locks to pulled. I will wait, spending 63K -- or almost half of what my house cost-- I want it how I ordered it in the first place. Told to add carbon fiber also since I am waiting anyway.....