Dealer installed and warranted supercharged Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was cruising youtube and noticed that Columbine Ford is offering new raptors with rousch superchargers installed, does anyone know details on this like what tune they are using and boost levels.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Whipple FTW. THe only good thing about rousch is the warranty but the 590hp.. yeah not enough for me from a supercharger.. looking at 650++.. I dont know the tune they are using and guessing about 8psi boost?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whipple FTW. THe only good thing about rousch is the warranty but the 590hp.. yeah not enough for me from a supercharger.. looking at 650++.. I dont know the tune they are using and guessing about 8psi boost?

What would a Whipple-charged truck have for a warranty compared to the Rousch-charged truck?

60 more HP sounds good but I'd look closely at how their warranties compare.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I just meant i like whipple more. and i believe as soon as you instal a pro charger or whipple the ford warranty voids... unlike the rousch charger... sorry... drank 1 too many beers