Damage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was driving to Houston the other day in my 2013 Tuxedo Black Raptor when some Mustang's wheel flung some scrap tire straight into my truck. It hit the passenger side headlight, ricocheted off and hit the area between the fender and the hood. There is a huge chip on the glass covering the lights, and a huge crack through the headlight. Filed an insurance claim and now I'm looking for a reputable dealership in the Houston area because I don't trust the ones where I live. I would rather drive two hours to Houston and get some reputable and trustworthy person to work on it. I'm sure they will have to replace the headlight and am hoping they can replace the other section as well. So does anyone have any suggestions as to which dealership I should go to? Attached are some images of the damage.

OP
OP
Aventador22

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn. you sure you didnt **** him off and he tried shooting at you? thats a lot of damage for road debris.

It was a lot of damage. When I got out to examine it I was expecting a little scratch or something. Ruined my day seeing all of this.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

****** deal, was it road debris or did the guy blow a chunk of his tire?

I'm guessing road debris by the way he sped off afterwards.

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
that's bad ass and a badge of honor

pretty sure you need a cadillac in H-Town, bra
paul_wall_09.jpg
Come to La. were the men drive TRUCKS ;)

Last edited: