Creaking sound on gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattyIce716

Reaction score
I had a creaking type noise when accelerating from a stop and turned out to be my drive shaft splines needed lubrication. Didn’t sound like your videos but worth a shot looking into. Only to 30 minutes to lube.

Have you tried shaking the truck while it’s parked to isolate suspension? Have someone jump on the bumper and listen

OP
OP
cloco

cloco

Reaction score
I had a creaking type noise when accelerating from a stop and turned out to be my drive shaft splines needed lubrication. Didn’t sound like your videos but worth a shot looking into. Only to 30 minutes to lube.

Have you tried shaking the truck while it’s parked to isolate suspension? Have someone jump on the bumper and listen
I shook everything I could including the truck. I only knew that the noise was isolated to the front end of the truck. It ended up being the starter engaging when accelerating for some reason