CORONA RAPTOR RAFFLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ok everyone, we are closing the raffle for the lights. big thanks for @Nick@Apollo-Optics
https://www.apollo-optics.com/ for donating such a gracious prize to start this up. in the next hour i am going through donations and assigning numbers. those of you that texted me, i will text you your numbers. for those of you that pmed me here, i will pm you your numbers.

im hoping to be done in the next hour. drawing will take place around 11. please forgive me if im a little late

Noah - I'm more than happy to do it and I'm glad you called me to tell me about this when you were just getting this going. Having been on this forum for 10 years, Jim was always such a solid guy to all members. For those that participated in the raffle, I know that the family truly appreciates all of your donations.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, i have cleared everything up. there were a couple issues i had to resolve. FIRST OFF i gave tirina the original post and she posted on facebook frf, however i edited to post and forgot to tell her. so the line where it says "EACH ITEM HAS ITS OWN RAFFLE" was left out. we have changed the structure of the raffle for those of you who didnt get that part. so for those of you who have donated, you will be entered in all future raffles. FROM THE TIME YOU DONATE, YOU WILL BE INCLUDED IN RAFFLES FROM THAT POINT ON. the second issue is that because of my miscalculation, every single person invovled on the first raffle got an extra number. sorry, but no fixing that. we are calling it a first donators bonus. we have to remember, this is a fund raiser for jim dexters family first and formost. the items being raffled off are a bonus to the donators, as i have reached out to vendors asking for things. things which they do not have to give. if it is a serious issue for you, send me a message and i will assign one more number to you. but i cant go back and edit the entire number system , just too much time and confusion involved. forgive me as im trying to do all this in a timely manner while the thought of jims passing is fresh in our minds.

Last edited: