Commuter Car?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
honda Accord Sport. Hands down best daily commuter car I have ever owned. Quick, well put together, great mpg and comfortable even at 6'8.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will say, before my cam phaser issue... I had 174,000 miles.

A new engine is roughly 5k and do the cam phasers before putting new engine in, so roughly 7k all in installed. That is less than a commuter car.

Run that RAPTOR!!!!

OP
OP
isis

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
honda Accord Sport. Hands down best daily commuter car I have ever owned. Quick, well put together, great mpg and comfortable even at 6'8.
I’m actually eyeballing a bright blue MT one. Or the FiST/FoST cars i mentioned. Definitely not getting a used german car unless it’s a boxter.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are no gas friendly fun cars. Don't entertain op lol.

Comfortable and reliable is what you meant, and that is Toyota/Lexus/Honda. Aight, you're welcome.

Do not show up here with anything German, unless its a Porsche.

Civic (R or si) or integra (a spec or R) or BRZ or WRX or GTi or A4 or 2/3/4 series or CT4 caddy or Kia stinger etc…I could go on

xjjosh

Reaction score
I was debating the same thing until I realized how much I just love driving the raptor. I drive 40 to 50K a year.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m actually eyeballing a bright blue MT one. Or the FiST/FoST cars i mentioned. Definitely not getting a used german car unless it’s a boxter.
My Focus ST was a fun little car but ultimately too small and too.... idk I felt like an old fart driving it. Every time I saw another one it was a kid blowing out a huge vape cloud out the window and cambered wheels.

OP
OP
isis

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Focus ST was a fun little car but ultimately too small and too.... idk I felt like an old fart driving it. Every time I saw another one it was a kid blowing out a huge vape cloud out the window and cambered wheels.
We call this the Subaru Stigma. It’s why we can’t have nice things. WRX is a fun car but this crowd plus the crap gas mileage and crap quality take it down a few pegs.