Cleaning the undercarriage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not quite this I have for around the house or new trees you can adjust the tips up.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

that thing behind me is an irrigation.
IMG_1649.png

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

hear is a better one
562894_10151454855940512_2017871489_n.jpg

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last year before Snoball I soaked my trucks complete underside with mphd. Accumulated a lot of salt from the trip. Thought I would have a major clean up, as to not rust the bare metal parts. Hit the spray car wash and washed the underside. Took it back to the shop and put it on the lift. Was pleasantly surprised at how well it cleaned up. Mphd leaves a wax like film. Dirt and mud washes right off. I even did my shocks. Wiped them down with mineral spirits, good as new. Just did another 6 cans last week in prep for this years Snoball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i guess a person could invest in one of these if you were really **** about it

Mosmatic UndercarriageCleaner.MOV - YouTube

I have an EZ clean so I could mount in on my creeper upside down and presto, I will own one.

Hopefully I inserted the youtube video correctly.

bcerri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get up in there

I have found the best way to clean your undercarriage is to put on your crappiest clothes, grab a high pressure hose, and go to town. Once the water starts running clean, move on to the next area. You would be amazed how much shit gets built up in the unseen areas. After, spray everything with Mother's protectant. After three years, and many miles in snow, mud, sand, and dust(Johnson Valley), everything still looks pretty damn close to new. Hope this helps.