Cleaning the undercarriage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Rogillio

Reaction score
First you had problems with stickers, now mud?

Sticky mud. :)

This is the best looking vehicle I've ever owned....and at $58k, the most expensive. Maybe after a week or two I will not worry about mud in the undercarriage and permit people to use my truck as a billboard for advertisement stickers.

D

Deleted member 12951

First you had problems with stickers, now mud?

I don't think you get it. Go ahead and keep your dealer ads on your truck, its your truck and if it doesn't bother you then thats your prerogative but doesn't has to be everyone's. And you definitely don't have to continue on your quest to keep making a comment about it. The OP doesn't like them and was asking for advice how best to remove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think you get it. Go ahead and keep your dealer ads on your truck, its your truck and if it doesn't bother you then thats your prerogative but doesn't has to be everyone's. And you definitely don't have to continue on your quest to keep making a commit about it. The OP doesn't like them and was asking for advice how best to remove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude you really need to lighten up. :chillpill: