Cinema SLR's Camera Vehicle...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've not been to the Cruisin' the Coast before. Was gonna make a day trip out of it either Saturday or Sunday. There is going to be some INCREDIBLE antics Saturday night at a known-to-me, but undisclosed location to the public (legal and safe). I could get you in for some grudge-match-photography, if you catch my drift.

OP
OP
CineSLR

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Sounds cool, you spending the night somewhere?

i-dsPv2V7-XL.jpg

Sent from my Droid

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That looks pretty kick ass! Plans have changed and I think that all is called off due to a family member suddenly arriving in town tomorrow evening. I'll PM you.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So how has the plasti-dip held up? And did you choose matte or glossy? Looks matte but just checkin ;)

OP
OP
CineSLR

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply...

They have been through the auto-wash 4 times now and are still holding up great. There is only a matte option. So far I'm lovin it! :peace: Those 2012 wheels you have sure look good black! Just sayin... ;)

So I had a random thought to check Craig's List for generators and jackpot! Scored a STEAL on a 6kw+ Commercial Yamaha genny with electric start! I couldn't help but go grab some lights and head to the parking deck. I was by myself and didn't really take any time setting it up, only really wanted to test everything out. Figured it was time for a little update anyway...

IMG8544-XL.jpg

Smoked Tails...
IMG8592-XL.jpg

IMG8590-XL.jpg

Recon's Upgraded Tailgate Bar: (Now much brighter)
IMG8573-XL.jpg

IMG8576-XL.jpg

IMG8582-L.jpg

IMG8584-XL.jpg

Turn signal which is much easier to distinguish the amber in real life. It also scans...
IMG8570-XL.jpg

Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good update. I really want to do the blacked out on the 2012 but I'd have to do them 1 at a time

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
So I got my proclip and RAM stuff in today. So far so good, they didn't include the monitor support like I asked so I'm going to have to live without it for now but hopefully I won't need it too badly this trip.
How have you been liking the ProClip stuff? I am thinking about using it for the remote head for my ham setup.

Speaking of which, I am not sure I have seen any pics of yours... Have any?