Cinema SLR's Camera Vehicle...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CineSLR

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Almost ready...
i-RMbwPzm-L.jpg

and a quick shot from a music video shoot from the other day...
i-dqZp4Cj-L.jpg

OP
OP
CineSLR

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Project Blackout is in full swing! I have a few things coming in the next couple weeks to minimize reflections coming off my truck. :peace:

Before...
i-b7bpp3N-XL.jpg

i-s9JKKbr-XL.jpg

First coat...
i-kS55h6k-XL.jpg

Rapford75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im really am interested in how this turns out. Im considering Plastidip for my rimsand maybe the fender flares and your first rim looks awesome. Cant wait to see them on the truck.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I want to do my bumpers and stuff in Plasti-Dip. My friends have had great luck using it.

OP
OP
CineSLR

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
One down, three to go. Will hopefully be on the truck by the end of the week. I'll get some day time pictures tomorrow. So far I'm happy with the dip, this is my first time masking wheels and there are a TON of curves etc. so not a bad way to learn, but I did make a few user errors along the way. The last three should go much smoother. The real question is how well its going to handle being mounted to tires...

i-9n7GFPc-XL.jpg

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That looks AWESOME! Although I'm not really digging the "plasticy" look to it if you know what I mean??

OP
OP
CineSLR

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
The first coat goes on smooth, the first one I did two more light coats and that gave it more texture. The last two I only did one light coat after the first.

Finished a bit late so they will probably have to go on tomorrow...

i-xk2gJvw-XL.jpg

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude those look kinda awesome! Let me know about this weekend, I might be in Gulfport/Biloxi for 'Cruisin the Coast'! Would be a great photo-op for us!

OP
OP
CineSLR

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Got called into work so the wheels go on tomorrow.

What's the scoop on Sunday? Have you been before? Is there a beach there or anything? Have never been...

Sent from my Droid