Checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muscleatarice

Reaction score
Hello all just checking in! Looking forward to learning about these trucks. I can’t leave well enough alone, so this forum will be both helpful and my downfall haha!
Here are a couple shots of my 2019. Also looking over the truck a little more I found some wires that looked a little fishy, they were tucked away so I missed them when looking over the truck originally. Any ideas what could have been here, some sort of accessory at some point?

1688947157447.jpeg

1688947203480.jpeg

1688947227996.jpeg
1688947243663.jpeg

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

Not sure on those wires. Looks to be tapped into the PCM harness. What aftermarket goodies are on the truck. There are a few sets of wires for uplifter and pass through, but that not it.

OP
OP
muscleatarice

muscleatarice

Reaction score
Congrats beautiful truck. I love that color. Those are the wires to your AUX switches up by your map lights.
Thanks for the replies everyone! That makes me feel better those are for the auxiliary switches. I’m assuming they are the control/trigger wires for relays? So far I love this truck!

OP
OP
muscleatarice

muscleatarice

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

Not sure on those wires. Looks to be tapped into the PCM harness. What aftermarket goodies are on the truck. There are a few sets of wires for uplifter and pass through, but that not it.
Truck doesn’t have anything aftermarket on it currently. But I did find some evidence of some sort of aftermarket accessory. There were a coupe of added “grounds” that were cut.