Cheapest you've paid for gas (recently)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michealj

Reaction score
$1.35 in southeast Kansas. Enjoy it while it lasts, it is only a matter of time before they come up with a reason to jack the prices back up and screw us.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paid $1.65 for 89 octane in Phoenix yesterday and added a Kroger fuel point discount of .30 for 1.35/gal. SWEET! Now if I can just free up the time to get some more off road trips in b4 it starts going back up again. Oh the Irony!

Wolff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally dipped under 2$. I paid 1.99$ yesterday. It was nice to fill it up for 51$

Big Bill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where I'm at in New Jersey the cheapest price for regular is $1.42 per gal. I always pay about .20 more per gal from a Gulf station that is owned and operated by 100% Americans. I am happy to pay a little more to support them. When I hear people talking about going out of their way to save 5 to 10 cents a gallon it cracks me up they get so excited to save $1.50 to a whopping $3.00 per tank just my ".02"

D

Deleted member 12951

Ha ha. I remember gas at 28.9! (that be 28 cents)

Okay, I was born in 65' and yeah looking it up, gas was around .30¢ in the 50's and 60's but I don't remember that, I was just born! Not much younger than WyoStorm.

I do remember in the early 80's when I WAS BUYING gas, that it was close to .70¢ and that was the low. Usually it was around .87¢

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

I'm older WyoStorm and I remember gas selling for $0.19 a gallon with a free bath towel which each fill-up...

What the hell, that is what is was during WWII. And that was an all time low, back before the 20's it was around .25¢

How old are you driving a raptor around, like 90?

Inflation Adjusted Gasoline Prices