Change Grill Lights to White LEDs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Window tint is a fix it ticket and not something I normally pull someone over for unless there are other violations. No Cats.... Really? You went there? That's between you and whoever you have to deal with come emissions time (if that's an issue in your state).

As was stated prior, changing the mandated color of your grill marker lights is a vehicle safety issue which directly effects the safety of the motoring public, it's a clear vehicle code violation and I'd pull any vehicle I see with non amber marker lights over in a second.

Not saying don't do it but you should realize what you're getting in to and coming in here askingr about mods that are blatantly illegal with several cops who are members, you should expect people to advise of the legality as many don't realize some of the things they do are illegal and will end up causing them headaches.

And you have a ****** attitude... But of course, you're aware of that I'm sure. You should work on that.

~BGM

Just out of curiosity, if you do pull someone over, and they roll down their windows before you get to the truck side, would you still ticket them? My habit is to roll everything down. Nervous cops do no one any good.

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The LEDs are made by GROTE I'm not sure if you can get them in different colors but that would be who you need to contact

Naj

Reaction score
Bump... did anyone find out about changing the orange to white? I live in Dubai and we dont have any legal issues with the colors and I also would like them done in white.

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would also like to know if someone found out about the lights.

If its legal or not dude has a vision and if a car cant see the white light what makes you think they will see amber?

Im partially color blind so the colors dont look right to me anyways, looks more freaking brown to me.