Carbon Fiber Tailgate Applique

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ss_raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Opinions are like ass holes everybody has one
SEMA is a billion dollar industry for a reason!
Not everyone likes this or that product or accessory ..
Point is , personalities , pocket books and taste differed from person to person..
And yes, I’m a bling guy but my momma always told me to keep your opinion to yourself unless asked and I know it has served me overly well , all my life..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

I will say one thing on the bling factor. From design and build point to production for the F22 Raptor and now everyone willing to pay for it , Cory nailed it for fit and finish, and functionality ..
actually it does serve a purpose .. it allowed me a extra inch of added coverage for my 11” wide wheels I’m adding to mine 3087456674f0d077db301280f8b3eb09.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Icon composites is company name and a buddy of mine is a supplier if interested. I have the whole kit on order and it’s less expensive since carbon to carbon is no longer a supplier.. fit and finish is second to none !

I love me some carbon. My kit should be here in a few days. I ordered it as soon as I saw it. Also like how they stick out an inch. I think if you call them now they have a sweet SEMA deal.

Last edited: