Can’t contact Tasca

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lilla Kharn

Namaste
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered my side view mirror from Tasca, it was the wrong one. I’ve been emailing for two weeks now. Sometimes twice a day. Their phone says they don’t have anyone answering. Live chat no one answers. Does anyone know of a way to get a hold of them?

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And I can’t contact the President....almost as if he has mush for brains.....anywho - I suggest calling a lot, over & over again, leave disgruntled messages. That’ll work.

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my side view mirror from Tasca, it was the wrong one. I’ve been emailing for two weeks now. Sometimes twice a day. Their phone says they don’t have anyone answering. Live chat no one answers. Does anyone know of a way to get a hold of them?
I get an e-mail from them about once a month, and it just so happens I got one last night.

I don't think this will help you, but it sounds like you are not alone: "While our phone support system is offline, and in an effort to address the increasingly growing number of orders, technical support, and requests for availability, we have added our new live chat feature. Located in the lower right corner of our home page, one click, and you can open a live chat window with one of our team, and get the help you need. We are optimistic this new feature will allow us to substantially increase our ability to handle the volume of inquiries we receive daily."

As was posted above, just keep calling/trying, as the "squeaky wheel gets oiled." Good luck.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
did you include your vin number for verification? i swear there is a disclaimer that if you don't include a vin number in your order, you are out of luck.

OP
OP
Lilla Kharn

Lilla Kharn

Namaste
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I included the VIN. I sat on the live chat long enough for them to kick me off automatically, too. I’ll just start sending an email every hour. Running into their 30 day return period time.