Build and Price is now live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it's not just me that the pictures are not loading?

The whole site is wrong. I can configure an F150 XL with the 3.5L HO. I have cruise control as an option although I already have 802a and tech package specified. When I select cruise control it doesn't warn me the others are being removed. There is no pricing.

Based on the URL that is a QA (quality assurance) and not a production website. I am a little perplexed why it is available externally though.... If I go direct to ford.ca I cannot build a 2017 yet.

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damnit, Levine is probably going to announce on Thursday "BIG RAPTOR NEWS TOMORROW" and then say the online configurator is up lolllllll

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 5.32.21 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 5.32.21 PM.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 112

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it's not just me that the pictures are not loading?

The F150 and 17' Super Duty "Build Your Own" sites have had broken images every since they put the 17' Super Duty's site up. It will usually show you the base truck until you try to change the color or add options and then it will just give you the broken image icon in the corner of the screen. Ford is really good at some things and shit at others. It blows my mind. You would think that the online configurator would be a pretty high priority just for the passive marketing.