Brought Her Home Today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rockdoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Ray,

Know we haven't met yet, even though your two doors down from me (seems like I am always working though). I was pissed the day you pulled into your driveway with my truck! I had been working on getting my hands on one ever since they came out in 2010. Then I had to see my truck in someone elses driveway every day, was like rubbing salt into an open wound! :ROFLJest:

Next time I see you out front I'll make the effort to stop on over and talk.

Brian

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Thanks Crystal! I really appreciated your and Ashley's support and updates while I waited for it's arrival. Hopefully I wasn't to annoying......

You folks really have to do a block party? Same town, same district, same street, and you meet HERE? Congrats to the whole block, kinda looks like "Raptorville"

OP
OP
BKA

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You folks really have to do a block party? Same town, same district, same street, and you meet HERE? Congrats to the whole block, kinda looks like "Raptorville"

Yeah, pretty sad that we meet on social media when he's two house down. We have spoken a few times since as I have been out front "tinkering" with my new toy. Added the tailgate lock and installed a spare tire lock to slow down and discourage any unsavory characters. Also got the Line-X premium spray in bed liner done last weekend. Added the FRF sticker to the rear window too, of course. Looking forward to other future mods as well, been checking out all the other Forum members trucks for ideas, just wish I knew where that money tree is!

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I bought from Tom jones as we'll and it was a fantastic experience. I'd like to meet some other AZ raptor owners. Time for a meet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc