Black Methods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
dude where is this shop u are going? lol. it takes literally 1 minute to "reset" the tpms, they have some hand held gadget to do it.

Oh, I know. I watched them the whole time. When I get maintenance like this, I never leave my truck. He walked from tire to tire with what looked like a big wireless power programmer for a truck or something, pushed a button, the truck honked, and moved to the next tire. It took max 45 seconds. But for some reason, most places, that is a $30 charge! I have no idea why. It should be part of the mount/balance price.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Ok, I adjusted my tire pressure and just for kix I aired one tire way down to set off the sensor and go figure. Its not wheel specific. Any shop that charges you for a tpms reset, tell them suck it!
2011-02-16143048.jpg

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2, Please post pics trolls, I may wanna switch to black lugs so I'd like to take a peek at what Jason sends your way.

OP
OP
trolls56

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's my bad whtrapta, I should have remembered to tell you that.
I used ProComp lug nuts on my Methods.

Hey trolls, whtrapta is absolutely right..... Plan on purchasing aftermarket lug nuts if you wanna wear your new shoes right outta the box, otherwise they'll be sittin' in the closet like a pair of Jordan's with no laces.

See mine have laces got these today.

DSCN0144.jpg