Black Methods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
trolls56

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got mine at a local 4 Wheel Parts store, because thats who put my tires on the rims, and the lug nuts were an unexpected purchase in that process.
They have locations all over the country.
I think I also paid $40.... Maybe $50.

I'm sure you could get them through one of the site vendors as well. It might be worth your time to contact them and see if you can get a better price and/or more selections, that's what I would do FWIW.

Do you have any idea what the part number was on the procomps? I'd prefer to get some black ones.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have any idea what the part number was on the procomps? I'd prefer to get some black ones.

I don't..... At least not at the moment. I'm at my ladyfriend's crib, but when I'm back home tomorrow night I'll look around and see if I can find the box they came in. If I find it and it has a part #, I will post it up in this thread.

If you're buying the wheels through SDHQ, I definitely recommend you check with Ryan or Jason over there and see what options they've got that they can ship right to you with the wheels.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
new FRF admin logo looks cool. Is the site sticker going to look something like that?

Possibly, that logo is one of several experiments in the design process right now.
That logo may or may not be what we choose to use for some avatar badges in the works. We're experimenting a bit at the moment, so don't be surprised if you see that logo changing color/size/shape/location a few times over the course of the evening.

OP
OP
trolls56

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like it too. Oh and I talked to Jason at SDHQ he is going to get me info on the lugnuts tomorrow.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Ya. No biggie bo, $40 for nice chrome ones, they look great with the bolts on the wheels. Since it was unexpected, they didn't charge me the $30 for resetting my sensors.

dude where is this shop u are going? lol. it takes literally 1 minute to "reset" the tpms, they have some hand held gadget to do it.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score

i have the splined procomp black lug nuts sitting in a box in my garage. they suck and rusted within a week. u can see them in my sig pic. i have the chromies now.