Billet Badges 6.2L / 5.4L Ford Raptor Badges!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Let me just apologize to the people who have tried to place orders over the past couple of months. We have had some major set backs that have really slowed things up. I can type a whole page of business and personal stuff that has gone down over the past couple of months. Lets just say we have had some serious growing pains. I am in the process of hiring 2 new people to replace some people that have left. After a little training, ordering and shipping will go a lot smoother. We are currently looking into many different ideas to help speed up orders to help with the demand. Over the next month, we will be increasing production and speeding up shipping times. We make a high quality product that is made to order and is not just something off the shelf. Because every order is custom, it does takes longer to produce. One thing I will guarantee is that if you are ever not happy with your order, we will refund your order. We are not out to take your money and screw you over. If you submitted an order request, you will be contacted very soon.

Let me just say that the two emblems (6.2L) look pretty awesome on the truck. Hope to post some pics pretty soon. But I can't say enough about how they are really well made and look like they were put there by Ford.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me just say that the two emblems (6.2L) look pretty awesome on the truck. Hope to post some pics pretty soon. But I can't say enough about how they are really well made and look like they were put there by Ford.

Good to hear. Show us a pic when you can, even if it's just a cell phone shot.

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have sent the order form in twice with no respounce ! Just a heads up .

OP
OP
Billet Badges

Billet Badges

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have sent the order form in twice with no respounce ! Just a heads up .

You should receive a response usually within 24 hours unless it is the weekend. When did you submit it?

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

I'm really interested do you ship to canada?

Yes, we ship world wide. I just shipper some parts to Tokyo earlier this week.

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Sure. There is one on my wedcite. We can also do custom designs that are not on the website. Just let us know your ideas.
what about the Oval badge to replace the ford one, black and with the "DC" logo :)