Big Rig Amber LED problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dbmaster

dbmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recon did send him out new lights after he got in touch with the right person. but as per usual on the internet...people complain and you never hear the happy ending.

Not sure where you got your info, but we have heard NOTHING from RECON after emails and voice mails. Don't answer questions til you have all the facts.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Not sure where you got your info, but we have heard NOTHING from RECON after emails and voice mails. Don't answer questions til you have all the facts.

That sucks. You think they know they have a problem so they're just sticking their heads in the sand?

That shit will catch up with them quickly.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score

i was told this got taken care of. i told you i would try to help. lose the attitude and do this:

BIRDMAN,

Have the customer send me an email with a picture of the side in question showing the defect and I will have warranty ship him a replacement.

Best,

Ryan Quinn
RECON Truck Accessories
P: (561) 771-1182 (561) 771-1182
F: (561) 892-4680
W: RECON Truck Accessories - Your Source for LED Vehicle Lighting Accessories
[email protected]

OP
OP
dbmaster

dbmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No attitude intended. Just thought you were being misled by someone. Thanks for the update!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
No attitude intended. Just thought you were being misled by someone. Thanks for the update!

I hope Ryan can help you. He seems to be a good dude. Try calling him directly and mention you are the customer BIRDMAN from fordraptorforum emailed him about.